Hello, me again. Into my second week of blogging and thought I would be more successful then this. Probably just need to get into the swing of things. I have seen a couple of people doing this tag and although not tagged myself I thought I would have a go.
1. What’s your favourite candle scent?
My favourite candle scent would have to be lavender, I love the smell of lavender. I often get bath products in Lush and the Twilight Bath Bomb is my all time favourite due to the amazing lavender smell. Unfortunately, we are not allowed candles in halls of residence of I make do with a lavender reed diffuser.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
It would have to be Jenifer Lawrence. She is my all time favourite actress. She is so funny and down to earth. and excellent dresses to steal like all sisters do.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Chris Pratt. He is hilarious. I feel he would be a cool older brother. He would look out for you.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Hope to be married around the age of 25-27. I am still young and am in no rush at the minute.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
My boyfriend is a bit of a hoarder, I think he has more clothes than me hehe
6. Can you do a split?
No. I used to do gymnastics and wish I kept it up. I can’t do the splits but I can do a mean handstand or cartwheel.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I cannot remember to be honest. I guess around 6 or 7. I know my uncle taught me to ride without stabilisers.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Now that is a good question. Probably 3. None of them hot or have lovely reefs in. I would love to go to the great barrier reef one day.
9. How many countries have you been to?
8. All in Europe. Norway was my favourite. Beautiful scenery and excellent food.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Ava or Emilia
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Harry, Edward or James
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
I got a D in French GCSE. Same grade my dad got. Hoping my brother does better than both of us!
14. What was your favourite TV show when you were a child?
Probably The Story of Tracy Beaker. Oh and My Parents are Aliens.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Probably a witch. That was my costume of choice.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
No. Its sooooo bad. I have watched them though. Harry Potter the definite favourite out of the three.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yes on both sides.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No. I wasn’t allowed to as it was my brothers thing.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Yes of course.
Do doo be-do-do
Do do-do do
Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
No but is close to it
26. Do you know triplets?
Yes went to school with a set of triplets
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I would have to say Titanic as I have never seen The Notebook
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes. Love it! Korma is my favourite as not good on heat however love the flavours.
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
That’s a hard choice. I would probably have to say The Buffalo ( Great Italian near where I live).
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Amyzing and Amy Spice (and all things nice)
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
My Boyfriend and also my best friend that I met at university this year (she is more like a sister)
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Rural. Love the countryside, the wildlife, the quiet.
36. Can you whistle?
No, kind of like king Julian on Madagascar
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No. Prefer pitch black.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
No. I should so.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Yes I do. Antihistamines for hay-fever Yasmin.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Hay-fever. PCOS (If you want to find out more about my story with Polycystic ovary syndrome)
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
3 times. Once with twisted intestines when I was a couple of weeks old. one time to get my tooth taken out and another to sort out my ingrowing toe nails.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes of course! Who hasn’t?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
New Look. Best Jeans I have ever bought.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
That I worked hard, that I was a good worker in the kitchen
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
No I never do, I wish I did though.
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
I don’t drink tea. Prefer hot chocolate.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
I own a grand total of 23 pairs of shoes.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
What ever religion or belief they want or don’t want to. I am not going to force them to be raised in a certain religion.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I was 9. I was cleaning a set of shelves in my house and I found all the presents I had made in Brownies for Mr and Mrs Claus.
50. Why do you have a Blog?
I thought it would be fun. A good way to keep track on my life and use it like a diary.
Thank you for reading. I hope you found it interesting. If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments.